Terms and Conditions
- UK Ultimate Ltd (UKU) is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and is governed according to the Articles of Association
- All UKU members agree to abide by all UKU policies, rules and regulations that are applicable to them and their team(s)
- Membership of UK Ultimate is annual and runs from the fixed start date of 1st October each year
- By registering you give UK Ultimate permission to store your personal information, as entered during the registration process
- UK Ultimate Ltd does not store your bank or credit/debit card details, should you purchase a membership or member renewal/upgrade
- The information stored will only be used for the purposes of your UKU membership - it will not be provided to any third parties without your prior permission, for any purpose
- If, for any reason, you wish to terminate your UKU membership, you will be able to do so by contacting us via the website. Your details can be permanently removed from our database, if required.
- For members who are under-16, their Parent/Guardian must register on their behalf.